Get out this summer and see Lake Country from on the water! We plan to host an organised rowing tour at least once a month
on a different lake or local waterway throughout the rowing season.
Bring a picnic lunch and a sense of adventure as you join a rowing crew in our stable 'un-tippable' touring boats.
We'll combine the physical challenge of rowing with plenty of time to relax, swim and take in the beauty of the Ontario shoreline.
Follow us on Facebook for announcements of the tours as they are planned.
- Washago to Wasdell Falls via Green & Black rivers
- Lake Couchiching - Orillia to Washago
- Lake Couchiching - Fish Weirs & South shoreline
- Lake Simcoe - via the narrows
- Lake Simcoe - Shingle Bay
- Severn River to Sparrow Lake
- Honey Harbour to Beausoleil Island
- Canal Lake to Kirkfield Lock
- Bass Lake Shoreline
- Gull Lake
- Go Home Lake
- 2017 Tour Dates
- May 22 – Bass Lake
- June 4 – Washago to Wasdell Falls via Green & Black rivers
- June 25 – East side Couchiching
- July 16 – Matchedash Bay
- August 5 – Sparrow Lake
- September 10 – Honey Harbour to Beausoleil Island, Georgian Bay